Sunday, May 13, 2007

My Mom

This is my mom, my nephew (Peyton), and I at Christmas! My Mom is the best you could ever ask for! She has been there through EVERYTHING!!!! There were times I'm sure I acted like I didn't care about her...but she meant the WORLD to me!!!! I could not have made it through my years here at HSBC without her! There were many times I would call freaking out about a project and then after the phone call I would be fine and get it done...while she sat at home worry her head off about it:-D My mom showed me what it was like to be a real southern lady (Even though she is from the north, she learned to be a real southern bell). I have become the lady I am because of my mom! I know there are times when she didn't think I would EVER be a lady because I would have rather have been at the top of tree than in a pretty dress:-D I made it, Mom:-D My mom has been my biggest supporter through all the hard times I've had with dating a Marine!! I couldn't have made it without my mom's shoulders to cry on!! My mom is a great example to me of how a mom should be! Thank you soooo much, mommy!!! Most of all my mom taught me how to be a Christian. Mom, you have been a great example!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!! I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!! Btw, I have the BEST mother in the WHOLE world:-D SOrry, to the rest of u unlucky people:-D Hehehe....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you very much. You are a gift of God to me and daddy. Life would sure have been boring without you. Thank you for your love to me.
Mama

Darlene Bray said...

That brought tears to my eyes Christa, you do have a wonderful mother and a great christian example! Have a great day! Look forward to seeing you REAL soon.
Love
Darlene

Lady J said...

What a great tribute to your Mom. She definately is a special lady! I love you bunches! Found that marine's blog-left him a note with your picture. Hey, I was nice!
Love Aunt Jan

Vonnie said...

You do have a wonderful mother! I'm glad I married into the family and get to call her Aunt Linda now!! Love, Vonnie