Wednesday, May 9, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!


I just wanted to take time to let ya'll know that I am DONE WITH ALL MY PROJECTS!!!! YES!!! Well I have to finish my outline of the book of Luke but that will be done within half an hour or so. I'm on chapter 22 sooo I'm almost done! Now all I have to do is FINALS:-D Piece of cake...hahaha!!!! I just thought ya'll would enjoy knowing all that:-D Pray for me as I take my finals, pack my room and then GRADUATE!!!! YES!!!! Now comes all the fun stuff:-D Hahaha! Thank ya'll for your prayers! Luv you all! BTW, the picture was taken on Choir Tour but my face in this picture is an example of my face right now:-D ALL smiles:-D Hahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Mama

Darlene Bray said...

Good Job...we look forward to having you "home" again! We will not be able to make your graduation this year. We will be here to keep Alexis for Susan just in case she has the baby while your Dad and Mom are down there. Also, we will be going down in a few weeks to take Johnathan to boot camp, if you need a ride, let us know.
Love,
Darlene

Marty said...

Great job!! Very proud of you! So very sorry that I won't be there for the march!!!!

Leah said...

Congrats!!!! I know that is a huge relief!! If you are free, Ashley can use the company! I am sure you understand that!!!!