

I just wanted to write and let everyone know that I AM OFFICALLY DONE WITH COLLEGE!!!!!!!! Okay soo I'm done with my first set of College...but hey, it sounded good:-D Hahahah! I am VERY glad to be done...but I am REALLY going to miss my best friends who have become like sisters to me. Soooo I thought I would write alil about each one!
Karen and I said we WOULD NEVER friends. I remember when I first met her (last year), she was very standoffish and acted like I was below her:-D I knew from that moment on that we wouldn't be friends...but surprisingly..we have become VERY good friends! Karen can be very quiet at times but at other times can have you rolling on the floor laughing! She just started dating this year and I'm sooo happy for her. Jonathan is a great guy! I'm really going to miss just hanging with Karen, being crazy, doing the crazy things no one else would do with me, and SHOPPING:-D *Luv ya lots, girlie!* (BTW, Karen is the REALLY tall girl:-D Hehehe...)
Courtney is soooo awesome! I love her to death!!! I didn't think we would be friends either cuz when I first met her (last year), she was ssooooooo quiet and shy...but we became the best of friends! Courtney is one person that I cannot stay mad at! I've tried..but all she has to do is smile at me..and I die laughing! She makes the funniest faces, the craziest comments, and the BEST ideas:-D David has even "adopted" her as a sister! I feel really bad for her cuz all of our group is leaving this semester except for her! She has one more semester! Sooo if you ever need a laugh..just call Courtney up and I promise you'll laugh at least once during the conversation! *Luv ya girlie*
Noelle is another one that I just KNEW I would NEVER be friends with. Before I got to school this fall, people kept telling me about this girl who looked and acted just like me! And once I met her...I was like "there is NO WAY I'm going to be friends with her." I made fun of her I"m sure at least once or twice ("Headbands are my signiture":-) Hahaha). ANd she couldn't stand me either! She did NOT like people pointing out that we looked alike or anything! Somehow, though, we ended up being the best of friends! This year would have stunk if she hadn't been around! She is like my twin I never had, though:-D We like alot of the same things and people say we do look alike:-D I'm VERY glad that Noelle and I became CLOSE friends! All the fun sleepovers, crazy pictures, the beach, getting in trouble together;-) DON"T ASK;-) Hahaha, crazy shopping trips, our trip to Tampa with Misty, and alllllll the other fun times I had with her, I wouldn't trade for anything! She has also found the best man for her...my best buddy, Ben:-D They are sooo great for each other and I'm very happy for her! *Luv ya girlie*
These are my closest friends! H'mm...seems like I ended up being friends with all the people I COULDN"T stand...and now I can't imagine life without them! They really have become just like sisters to me!!!!
*LUV YA"LL!!!! AND KEEP IN TOUCH!!!!!!!!*
Hope ya'll enjoyed meeting the three closest friends of mine!!!!!
4 comments:
Chris,
I am so proud of you for finishing this first leg of college....look how quick it went! Just think...nursing will go just as fast. I am soooo sorry that I can't be there for your graduation! Please find it in your heart to forgive me!!!Ha! See ya soon in the delivery room! Love ya and have a great time with Momma and Daddy!
Christa, I am very proud of you for what you have accomplished! I am more proud of the changes you have made and the growth I have seen in you in recent months! Maybe David IS a good influence on people!!! Seriously, I love you and pray for you every day! It may not seem like it but the time is going to fly! Hang in there - we WILL survive!!
You guys really scare me. I wonder about you.J/K. I love you sweetheart.
So glad that you are done with the first "leg" of your college journey!! Congrats! I'm happy for you!
Cute pics of you and your close friends too.
Have a Happy Graduation!
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment