I"M SOOOO STRESSED!!!!!
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!! I heard laughter was good for you..soo I"m trying it out! Hahaha! I'm about to go finish studying for a english test and then I have to write a four page paper on a book that I haven't even read yet! Hahaha! My life is great. Anyone wanna trade with me???? Hahaha! Well I just thought I would keep you updated on my life sooooooooooo talk to ya'll later!!! BTW, can anyone tell me how to get pictures on this dumb thing! Hahaha! Don't you love reading about my CrAzY life;-)
1 comment:
Pictures - here is what I do although there has to be a better way. I just put pics in "my pictures" on the computer and when I go to do a blog I click on the "add image" and go from there. Stop over and I will show you how!! Now, GO GET YOUR HOMEWORK DONE!!!!!!
Post a Comment