Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today was a great day....


Awww...today was a great day! I did nothing but relax alllllll day:-D I had Biology lab today and we dissected pigs but it wasn't tooo bad and my class tonight was REALLY easy sooooo it was a good day:-D I finally read a FUN book:-D It felt sooo good:-D Hahaha! OOOOHHHHH David FINALLY made himself a blog now sooooo I'm happy! Check it out at http://maniacalmarine.blogspot.com/ :-DDDDDDD *I love you, darling:-D* Anyhooooooo that was just alil update on my day! Enjoy:-D Hahaha! BTW, the picture is on choir tour with Courtney, Josh, Andrew, Andrea, Ethan (the dog..my other adorable "nephew";-) DON"T ask;-) Hahahaha) and I at Pell City. We were the group that was always together last year! Andrew and Andrea just got married and live on campus there! Andrea is just like another sister to me:-D

1 comment:

Darlene Bray said...

So you got to RELAX...Good for you! I will check out your boyfriends blog! Talk to you later.
Love,
Darlene