Monday, May 7, 2007

My Jr./Sr. Banquet weekend...

This is of me after the banquet at City place! This is of me and my good friend Esther Cragen. We grew up together!
This is my dearest friends, Karen, Me, Courtney, Noelle, and Karra....


This past weekend was my jr/sr banquet! I had sooo much fun getting ready for it! I got my nails done, my hair done (took 2 1/2 hrs. to do), and all that fun junk! I had alot of fun until I realized that I was going to be going all by myeslf. All my good friends had dates...and my date was in NC:-( It was hard but I talked to David and he convienced me that I would have loads of fun! I did end up having fun. I sat with Karen, Freeman, Jeremy Howard, and my good friend (who I use to work with in the Cafe) Starla. We laughed the whole night I think:-D My dear friend, Esther Cragen talked about me (since I"m graduating) and she did a really good job. I think it hit me for the first time that I was really leaving and how bad I was going to miss everyone sooooo bad! Ohhh well...I'll make it:-D Afterwards Carrie, Ashley, and I went to Downtown Gardens Outdoor Mall and took TONZ of pictures! If you wanna see all my pictures..just comment me and leave me your email address and I'll send the pictures to you! Here was just alil glimpse into my evening! All in all...it was really good and I'm glad I did go! I did miss my baby REALLY REALLY bad though:-( Anyhoooooo....enjoy the pics...and let me know what ya think:-D Luv ya'll...

7 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Glad that you went to the banquet anyhow...David was right...you did have fun. BUT, I'm SORRY that your man could not be there, that is sad!

Love ya, Heather

The Dickinsons said...

Forgot to say that you looked pretty! =)

Love, Heather

Anonymous said...

Christa,
Enjoyed the pictures and a glimpse into your life....can't wait to see you in person soon. I like your outfit....you did a good job. Glad you had a good time in spite of your feelings.
Love,
Mama

Darlene Bray said...

You were BEAUTIFUL! Love your dress. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Marty said...

You take after your big sis....Marty...Just beautiful!!!!Send me the other pics!

Love ya

Marty

Marty said...

By the way...I NEED that dress!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.