Cute pic! David's sisters seem nice, though I don't think of ever met them. You did a good job putting pics on here! =)Love, Heather
Hey Christa,I like your site. Nice Pictures. I did good to put one picture on mine. How do you put more?Love, Darlene
Good pictures, now how about some of that marine I seem to hear so much about... Love, Vonnie P.S. We are looking forward to your visit this summer too!!!
I'll post one of him up REALLY soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pic! David's sisters seem nice, though I don't think of ever met them. You did a good job putting pics on here! =)
Love, Heather
Hey Christa,
I like your site. Nice Pictures. I did good to put one picture on mine. How do you put more?
Love, Darlene
Good pictures, now how about some of that marine I seem to hear so much about... Love, Vonnie P.S. We are looking forward to your visit this summer too!!!
I'll post one of him up REALLY soon!
Post a Comment