Tuesday, May 22, 2007

GRADUATION!!!!!!

It feels soooooo good to finally be a college grad! Yeah, I have several more years...but at least I have gotten some out of the way! Half of my goal is succeeded. Praise the Lord, I survived:-D There were times I did NOT think I was going to make it...but somehow I did! GUESS WHAT?????? David comes in three days:-D I am sooooooooo excited...can you tell??? And my sister still hasn't had her baby! I think the baby realizes what a crazy family it is going to have and has decided to wait as LONGGGG as he can before he has to join us:-D I just hope he comes before one on Friday when I leave to go pick David up:-DDDDDD Okay...I'm not excited at all......NOOOOOOTTTTT:-DDDD Okay well now that you have read my ramblings....I'll just continue on:-D Hahaha!!!1!

This is Carrie, me, and Ashley before my jr/sr banquet having LOADS of fun:-DDD I miss you guys sooooo bad!!!!! Its soooooo boring around here. I miss just running up and watching movies with ya'll! *Thats soooo hinky:-D* hahahahaha....(inside joke:-D) Luv and miss you TONZ!!!!!!!!!!! Btw, David, that kiss was for you;-) Hahahahahaha......can you tell I'm in a CRAZZY CRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYY mood:-D Bye bye for now...ta ta...:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

8 comments:

Leah said...

Ok, so no baby....David is coming on Friday...you are bored...what else?!?! We miss you and think you should come see us instead of waiting on David to come there?!?!?!?!

CrazieChrisa said...

I don't think David would like that very much:-D Hahahaha...

Darlene Bray said...

CONGRATULATIONS...I love the pictures. We are glad you are back home, it actually felt like "old times" with you being in church Sunday. We look forward to visiting with you on the way to boot camp! The boys are beginning to "call" seats...you will have to set them straight when you see them...lol

The Dickinsons said...

CONGRATS! ON GRADUATING FROM THE FRIST PART OF YOUR COLLEGE! THAT'S AWESOME...AND I'M PROUD OF YOU! GLAD TO SEE THE PICS. GLAD THAT DAVID IS COMING SOON, HOW FUN. PRAYING FOR SUSAN'S BABY TO ARRIVE SAFE AND SOUND SOON...NOT 12 DAYS LATE LIKE MY NOAH DID! =)
GLAD THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ROMANIA, HAVE FUN WITH LAURA AND FAMILY.
LOVE YA BUNCHES,
HEATHER =)

Marty said...

Congrats Christa! You look very happy in this picture! It seems like yesterday that I graduated! Can't wait to see you...could be today! Waiting on a report from the doc on Susan! Love ya!

MARINE said...

hey sweetheart. i am proud of you. cant wait to see you. love you,,
david

MARINE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

by the way.....that was after ur jr./sr. banquet! ;)