Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A boring day in my life....

Hi ya'll,
This is my first blog...yeah! Now, I'm caught up with the times, Marty! Haha! I should be doing homework right now since I have a ten min. speech I have to give in class tonight! AAAHHH!!! I'm graduating in 2weeks and 4days and I have a TONNNNN of work to do this week and next! Why am I on here then??? Hahaha! Don't tell David that I'm slacking, Leah:-D Well I guess I should tell you alittle about myself! I'm 19, short, blonde, and alot of fun! My boyfriend, David Fulton Jr. is in the Marines and is currently stationed at Camp Lejune, NC! It feels like FOREVER since I've seen him but God is helping us both. Its been really cool to see how God has worked in our lives! I'm currently finishing up my A.A. at Hobe SOund Bible College and will be graduating May 18th. I'm going on TLC this summer to Romania. I'm very very excited! I can't wait to show the people of Romania how great God is! And I can't wait to see my family either (The Hausmans)! Well I better do something about my speech or I'm gonna be in BIGGGG trouble! Hahaha! I'll post pictures soon! I just don't have the time right now! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Marty said...

WELCOME little Sis! I am so glad you are now up on things! It is so fun this world of blogging! Hope you speech is good tonight...do what you do best...a lot of talking! Love ya! Glad you money is coming in for TLC...you will never be the same! I can't believe my little sister is graduating from college and going into nursing school AND dating a Marine! I am soo proud of you! Thanks for letting me be the first to sign you blog! Now...get to work and study hard!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Christa,
Great to have you blogging. Anxious to hear about this speech for a pretend ladies retreat. I will not reveal your topic. :)
Love,
Mama

The Dickinsons said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOGGING WORLD!! HOW NEAT!! Blogs are the soo fun! I pray for your boyfriend every day...along with all of our service men. I cannot believe that you will graduate from Hobe in 2 weeks...unreal! Time flies!!
Have fun in Romania and hug Laura and her family for me. =)

Love ya, your cuz,Heather

Leah said...

Christa, I think this is a fabulous idea...especially since I will be able to keep in closer contact with David!!!! For some reason he wants to talk to you more than he does me! Can someone explain that to me?? Just joking! I will look forward to what you blog about especially when you leave here!!!