Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sightseeing in Austria, Germany, Hungary, and Italy (Post 4)

After two HARD weeks of working, our team decided that we needed to see the world alittle:-D So Mr. Hausman took us into Austria, Germany, Hungary, and Italy! We had a BLAST!!!!! This picture is of me in a lake on the Austria and Germany's borders!
A BEAUTIFUL castle we visited in Germany! I am actually standing on a mostly wooden bridge over a waterfall taking the picture! OHHH and the bridge had over a hundred people on it...I was just alil nervous:-D Hahaha!
This is in Salsburg, Austria where the Sound of Music was filmed! This was one of my favorite stops since I love the the movie sooo much:-D Haha!
And this is the palace in Vinna, Austria! We really did have a blast on our Romanian trip! I really hope that we planted seeds in peoples lives that God will continue to water! TLC Romania Trip was the BOMB!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Enjoyed these pics, and I'm glad that y'all got to go and see those sights and places...how neat!

It sounds like y'all's trip was GREAT!

Love, Heather =)

Darlene Bray said...

It was nice that you got to sight see after working so hard. The pictures are great. Johnathan has some great photos also, if he would only take an interest in blogging...