I couldn't resist putting this picture on here! Amber, Ms Nita, Travis, and I had been dieing for WEEKS to have a Starbucks!!! So one of the very first things Amber and I did once we got into New York City was go to STARBUCKS!!! We had such a blast drinking our drinks and reading magazines to see what had all happened in the world since we had been gone! We had wayyyy to much fun:-D
4 comments:
Well, I have enjoyed catching up on what you've done and where you've been. The TLC team that came here to Alaska told us of the amazing boot camp you had. Glad you had a fun time and a safe trip!!
Looks yummy! We have GREAT coffee here in Colombia...but no StarBucks! =(
Love ya dear cousin,
Heather =)
I am so incredibly proud of you!
Good for you Christa...I love starbucks.
Post a Comment