These are the Faces of Romania! These are the children that stay in the Orphanage! They really stole our hearts! I cried so hard when we had to leave them for the last time! It was hard to say goodbye to their adorable faces! I wanted to bring them all home with me:-D Hahaha!
These two angels were my girls:-D They are sisters. Neli (the one on my lap) is nine and Elvi (sitting beside me) is six! They are sooo adorable! Neli bawled when we said goodbye! If I could have I really would have brought these two home with me to adopt! I really feel in love with all the children there! Even the Gypsie children! God really helped me to show His light to them!
These are the little gypsie children we ministered too! They have such a hard life but they love praising God during their Sunday afternoon church services! God really put a love in my heart for these children and the orphanage children! I hope to see them again one. Either here or in Heaven....
This is Mike with little Christi....isn't christi adorable???
1 comment:
That's neat that you got to visit the orphanage and meet all of the nice kids there! I'm sure y'all were a blessing.
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment