We worked long an hard hours on the Constuction site while we were there! Well let me rephrase that! The guys did! Amber and I helped as much as we could but the rest of the time, we were helping Sally or helping at the house doing dishes or cooking. I think I still have dishpan hands;-) Hahahaha! It was alot of hard work but we manage to make it fun! I think I even got a few more muscles now:-D Hahahaha!!!!!! BTW, the picture above is Amber and Goya (A national) painting the fire protection on the wood.
This is Mike and Jon working on the Framing...
Travis, Amber, and I scraping the gate that took us DAYS to finish! ANd I'm not kidding about the DAYS part;-) Hahaha!
Mike, Luci(sp). and I doing the prep work for the Concrete...this was actually really fun:-D
This is Rick busting up concrete! Our guys poured concrete, busted it up, dug ditches, hung framing, and ect! They did a GREAT job! *I'm proud of you guys for sticking with it! Great job!!!!*
1 comment:
WOW! That's a lot of work that y'all got done, and I know that Daryl and Laura really appreciated all y'all did! You helped make their load lighter. They really enjoyed having ya'll there! Lots of fun, happy memories.
Love, Heather =)
Post a Comment