Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Rodeo...

I thought you might enjoy seeing my pictures from the Rodeo I went to with Jeff and Susan last night!!!! We had a BLAST!!! It was Colton's 1st Rodeo sooo that was fun!!! I have decided that though I have see the world...I would much rather be in the country! I am a country girl at heart!!! I love the atmosphere here! And I adore Rodeos:-D Hahaha! I warned David but he said he didn't mind having a country girl:-D Well enjoy the pics! Sorry I didn't take many of the actual rodeo:-D I was tooo busy watching to take pics:-D Hahaha!
LexiBear and Her FAVORITE aunt:-D Hehehe...I'm gonna get in trouble for saying that I'm sure;-D
The CrAzY Clown and his CrAzY car;-D

3 comments:

Marty said...

Your right...you are in trouble!!! I have the cousins to bargin with...so I KNOW I'M the FAVORITE!!!

Love ya!

Darlene Bray said...

Glad you had a great time. I've never been to a rodeo, just Dixie Stampede in Pigeon Forge, it was ok. Too much dust while we were eating. I liked Martha's comment...sisters!

The Dickinsons said...

Looks like y'all had a fun night!
Glad y'all got to go together, I'm sure it was fun being with Jeff, Susan, and the kids.

Love, Heather =)