Sunday, July 15, 2007

My adorable Niece and Nephew...

Alexis: age 4 This is her singing for us this afternoon:-D She is really really good if I do say so myself! She loves to sing and can pick up a song just after hearing it once! She has real talent! I hope she lets God use this beautiful talent!
Colton Ross Hunt

I just thought I would put new pics of the kids on here for my family to see! Colton is getting bigger by the day...literly!!! Everytime I see him, I know he's grown a foot or at least 5 pounds:-D The kid eats ALLLLLLLLL the time:-D Or at least I think he does!!! He is starting to smile now and it is a beautiful smile!!! You know he is about to smile when he gets that cute lil sparkle in his eye! He definitly has me wrapped around his finger;-D Hope ya'll enjoyed the update:-D

7 comments:

Lady J said...

Keep the pictures coming! I love them and it helps me stay in touch.
Love ya!

Leah said...

I enjoyed your pictures!! Hey....want to come see us?????? We miss you!!

Marty said...

LOOOOVE the pics...they are the cutest ever!!! Colton is getting so big! I NEED to come hold him!!

Vonnie said...

Those kids are just gorgeous!! I wish I could see them in person! Thanks for the updates!

Darlene Bray said...

Hey Christa,
Johnathan does want to go back next year to Amazon! He said most of his team wanted to go some place different next time. Thanks for your help last night, I think they enjoyed it and are learning the story in a fun way.

The Dickinsons said...

Thanks for posting those pics...it was fun to see some updated ones. They both are so cute, and special!!

Love ya, Heather =)

LaDonna said...

Hey, I think I saw Jeff and Susan at Grandmother's house today when I drove by. Were you with them? I should have stopped to see that beautiful baby!!