Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 4, 2007




These are just a few pictures of the best Forth of July I have ever had!!! I have never gotten to spend a 4th just hanging out a home having fun! My family is always at camp so we have never celebrated as a family! Sooo I was very excited to spend it with David and His family! I got in the night before and David and I didn't got to bed till about 2:30am sooo we were alil groggy the next morning! Plus Carrie and I both were trying to get over Jet Lag! Ahh! Anyhoooo David and I took his cousin back to the airport then we as a family went the beach an took family pictures!!! Meanwhile I think it hit David and I both really had how much he really is fighting for! It was something that words cannot describe! I am soooo proud of David and all that He is doing and will be doing! He never complains (except that he misses me..but thats okay:-D)! He really is my hero! *I love you, sweetheart* ANyhoooo after pictures, we got back to the cars to find that one of the tires were flat! Sooo we waited around while David and Dave fixed it just in time before it started pouring rain! We then headed off to Outback for our 4th of July meal (Which was AMAZING!!!!!) and then to church! After church several people came over an we had snacks and the boys set off fireworks! It was alot of fun! Then later that night David and I went over to our friend, Ben's house and set off more fireworks and bottle bombs!!! Well...the guys did! Ben's girlfriend and my best friend, Noelle and I just talked:-D Hahaha!!!! It was soooooo much fun spending time with David and His family!!!! *Thank you guys for an amazing time!!! Luv ya'll!!!* Then on Thursday morning, David and I both flew out to our different directions (Him: back to base and Me: to camp)! I got stuck in Charolette, NC from 3 till 10 though! That was a bad day! But I think God did it for a reason! I got to witness or at least try to witness to a young guy about my age on my plane into Birmingham! And had I been able to get on the earlier flight I would have never been able to talk to him! I guess this whole trip has taught me that God has a plan for everything! And that I just have to sit back and let Him work all the details out! It will all be okay since he is in control of my life!!! I really feel like this trip helped me to draw closer to God and that I will NEVER regret!!!!!!!! Okay thank you guys for letting me ramble and caught up on all my blogs! This is the last one...I'm pretty sure:-D Hahaha1 Thanx for listening!!!!! And for praying for me while i was gone! Luv you all!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Who is that handsome young man you are with?!?! It was great to have you here and look forward to you coming back! Glad you enjoyed your missions trip and I am VERY thankful for what you are allowing God to do in your life!!

LaDonna said...

It's good to see you back and blogging again!!! I've been missing all your posts about David!! :):) Welcome back, I'm sure you did a great job planting seeds for Christ on your trip.

The Dickinsons said...

Christa I enjoyed reading this post and enjoyed seeing the fun pics too! I loved the one of you and the Fulton family at the beach, it was too cute!

I also was glad to read of you realizing more on this trip that everything works together for our good, even though it's not always easy. That's a lesson that we are learing in Colombia too. So glad that you are letting God be first in your life. That is the only way to have TRUE happiness!! =)

Love ya, Heather =)

Darlene Bray said...

We are glad to have you back Christa, we are very proud of you. You two are such a sweet couple and I loved the pictures.

Marty said...

LOVE these pictures!!!