I'm really starting to get sick of boring nights:-D Haha!!! Soooo I thought I would blog. I have noo idea what I'm gonna blog about sooo it will probably be a bunch of random junk! Hahaha!!!
Things are starting to fall into place with all the baby's stuff. We only have a few things left to get for her. I'm starting to get soooo excited! Her carseat/stroller should arrive next week and I can't wait!!!! I'll be 34 weeks tomorrow. I really cant believe how fast time has flown...well at least since week 17. Hahaha!!! I had my maturnity pictures done yesterday and it was soo much fun. My friend Nikki is starting up her photography bussiness. She did such an AWESOME job! She was full of cool ideas. I've seen three sneak peek pictures and I can't wait to see the rest. I had a doctors appointment yesterday as well. Everything is looking great. Baby and I are doing really good. I am measuring two weeks behind and she was beech at the appt. Soo because of that I get to have an ultrasound next visit to check on things. I'm really not worried because one: I'll be having a small baby and not a 10 pounder...haha. And second, I'm pretty positive she will turn soon. She still has plenty of room to move around. My doctor wasn't worried either. But still...I am praying that she turns so I don't have to have a CSection. I'm not scared to have a c-section.....I just want to be able to try and deliver naturally. That is what God designed my body to do. Let just say this...I am having the epidural because I HATE pain.....but hopefully everything else will be done naturally. Hahaha! I would really be hurt if I couldn't at least try to have her naturally. But then again whatever is safest for my baby, I'll do. Except go without pain meds...that I can't do! Hahahaha! I'm really starting to be ready for her to come out. Lol! I know that Im only 34 weeks...but ugh! It is really starting to get uncomfortable now. I can't really bend over anymore...which means I have to wear shoes that don't tie. Haha! I can't lift anything heavy...except my purse;-) Lol! And I'm really getting bored! I guess I should enjoy my peace and quiet while I can. Lol!!! Well I have run out of words for now sooo ta ta for now! Talk to ya'll later!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Imagine my surprise when I clicked on here and saw you had updated! A BUNCH!!! Cool!! Love ya!!!
Hey! Just thought I'd let you know I'm thinking of you! Hope things are going well. We'll have to play Rook again soon :) James and I don't have many people to play it with. :( Love you guys!
Christa, we are very excited about your baby! You look cute! Congratulations!! =) Little did I ever DREAM that we would be expecting together! =) God is awesome! Can't wait to see pics of your precious little one soon. I know these last few weeks seem to drag by, but before you know it, you should be holding your adorable baby. =)
Love ya bunches! =)
Post a Comment