David and I stayed home for Thanksgiving this year. Last year, we went to some friends for T'giving lunch...but this year I decided to cook us our own meal. I had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year.
Here is a little preview of some of the food we had. We watched the Macy's T'giving Parade and Football while we ate. Ahhh..nothing better than football and food! Hahaha!
That night I was able to drag David along with me to do a little Black Friday Christmas Shopping. I've NEVER gone shopping at 3am before....but I LOVED it! I can't wait to do it again next year. David said he isn't going...and I told him that was fine because then he could watch the baby. I think he changed his mind after that! Haha!
I didn't take any pictures while we were in Indiana for Christmas with David's family. But here is a picture of what the roads looked like while we were traveling from IN to GA. It was nice to see snow...but I was glad when we were out of it. Lol
Christmas at my family's is ALWAYS a riot. We laughed, ate alot, played games, made fun of each other, played music and sang, and just had a great time. This is David and I with my sister Susan's youngest, Weston. He was tired Christmas Eve and so he got to snuggle with me for awhile.
This is my nephew Ethan reading the Christmas Story from the Bible on Christmas Eve. He is only in first grade but knew most of the words already. I'm soo proud of him. He has come such a long way and is becoming a very special young man.
Christmas Afternoon, David and I left and headed to my sister's in SC. My nephew Carson (who shares a Birthday with me) wants to be a Brain Surgeon when he grows up. So his grandparents got him some really cool doctor stuff for Christmas. This was him listening to my heartbeat. We were able to hear the baby's heartbeat too. Carson thought it was so cool to hear his little cousin's heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment