Thursday, April 23, 2009

Trying to Catch up.....

I guess I haven't blogged in FOREVER....soo I decided to sit down and update ya'll!!! Start at the bottom because the pictures ended up being out of order. Lol!!!! Enjoy!!!


I just wanna say that I have the best hubby in the whole wide world! He has rocked my world for the past 2 years...and especially these 8 months of marriage! I couldn't have asked for a better husband!! In our time together we have had many times where God has tested our trust in Him and each other....but through it all, we have come through victorious!!! One year ago yesterday was his homecoming from Iraq....and I'm sooo thankful that God brought him safetly home to me!!!!!! *I love you, pumkin!! Thank you for being the best hubby EVER!!!!!!!!!!*

THEN this month, my dear friend Jackie came and visited us!!! She is the first real company that we have had! We LOVEDDD having her! We basically just ate and watched movies the whole weekend! It was heaven! Hahahaha!!!

Finally after 7 long months! Yea, I was shedding a few tears at this point myself! Lol!!!!


THENNNNNNN on March 25th, I had the honor of photographing my dear friend Julie's homecoming!!! Julie and I met through my inlaws/her parents. But by the time we finally offically met, Marcus was deployed. So David and I made it our goal to keep her busy and take care of her while Marcus was gone. WE had a blast and made sooo many memories with her and Jenny!!!! Including spending four days moving her into her gorgeous new house!!!



This was taken back in Febuary during the SuperBowl. Since our guys were gone, my friend Jenn and I had our own SuperBowl Party!!!! Lol! Jenn and I's hubby's are in the same unit! She and I have become super close friends!!! Also our inlaws know each other and Jenn is from the same town as my inlaws so I'm sure that we will be friends even after we all leave the Corps!!!




March the 17th was St. Patty's Day soo we dressed in Green and headed to our buddy's house. George was getting out of the Corps that week so we had an awesome going away party for him. David and George are best friends and I know that David misses him terribly now!!





My Beautiful Sisters and I after the funural!!!!!
Then later I got to go spend a few minutes with my dear in-laws!!! It was a fast but wonderful weekend other than the fact that David couldn't be with me:-(






Then at the beginning of March, we lost my grandadddy! He had been sick for awhile and so I was happy that he was finally to go see Jesus and Grandmother. He was in WW2 so he had a military bural. That is the part that got me the most! I'm soo proud to have had two grandaddy's who served their country and their God!!!!







Then in March, I FINALLY got to see snow!!








In January David left for 40+ days to California for a training mission. So I headed home to see my new nephew, Weston Kyle. Then I went to Martha's house for a week or so. While at Martha's, I celebrated my 21st birthday. It was sad to be without David but I was with family. Carson and I share our birthday so that made it more fun too!!!









1 comment:

Vonnie said...

Good to see some new pictures on here!! But I have been able to keep up better with you on Facebook!! :)