Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas....

My friend got me hooked on making my own Christmas cards:-D It is soo much fun. I only did a few this year...but next year I plan on doing alot more.


We don't have a fireplace....sooo we hung our stocking from the Ceiling right above the tree:-D


This needs to be hung on the door...lol



Our Tree....that needs a star:-D




Candy dish needs to be filled:D lol





























The nativity set that i"ve had since I was a kid. I LOVEEEEE this. It doesn't feel like Christmas till I put this up:-D









The table decorations...










The bedroom decorations....
Hope ya'll enjoy:-D











4 comments:

Leah said...

Love love love the cards and the decorations!!! Great job!!!! Love ya and can't wait to see ya!!!

Marty said...

I am sooo proud of you!! Your house looks sooo cute too. Maybe you can teach me how to do the card thing some day! Love ya

Vonnie said...

Very nice!!

Norma Gwen Watson said...

You did a good job on your cards. Let me warn you, making cards can be addictive! I love it and it is so relaxing for me to make cards. Keep crafting!