Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from theFultons!!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving from David and Christa...
Being silly....lol

David and our Neighbor Randy doing the dishes....lol


Playing football!!!
Happy Thanksgiving from our Family to yours!!!! We ended up spending Thanksgiving here in NC...but it wasn't that bad. We ate with our neigbors and another buddy. Then we all played football, watched alil football (OORAH TEN. TITANS), an watched several movies! I jammed my thumb playing football....but I'll be okay! Lol! This is David and I's first Thanksgiving that we have gotten to spend together. It was a good one!!!!!
Here are my "Thankfuls" this year...
~ My Savior
~My AMAZING Husband who has made my dreams come true...
~My FANTASTIC family!!!
~My Great friends....especially my marine girls!!!
~My little house
~Food!!! Lol
~ONLY alil over a YEAR left in the Marines! Yahoooooo!!!!
~David home and not in Iraq!!!!!!!
Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving with your families!!!!!!!! Love ya'll!!!!




4 comments:

Vonnie said...

I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Andrew and I had our first Thanksgiving "alone" right after we were first married. It certainly brings lots of memories!! We have alot to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful and he looks handsome! Love you both!

The Dickinsons said...

So glad that y'all had a nice Thangsgiving together. Enjoyed your pics. =)

Leah said...

What an adorable couple! I can't believe that David would ever act so strange! Such a surprise! lol