Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Semper Fi, LCpl Gluff...

We had a marine from my town to pass away about two weeks ago. He was in Iraq...and was killed by a sucide bomer but saved many lives while losing his! He was in my friend Jackie's boyfriend's unit! Jackie, my dad, and I attended the funural yesterday! It was sad...but soooo amazing to see all the support!!!! The above picture is the firemen out showing their support!!! *Semper Fi, LCpl*
The support in his hometown!!
Folding up the flag.....

Please pray for this family! The wife is still young and has a 14 month old little boy! Soo pray that God will surround them in his love and will draw them to Himself!!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I watched the video clips and looked at the pictures and spent some time keeping the tears at bay!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lady J said...

I am so proud of you for what you are enduring as a soldier's "wife". God is helping you grow and mature through all this. I love you and can't wait to meet David!!!