Tuesday, January 29, 2008

After my last post I wanted to bring a smile to your faces:-D Sooo here is a picture of me from this past weekend:-D Lol! My friend, Jackie, and I were at Logans and took this crazy picture! For Christmas, my sister made me this purse and i LOVEEEEEE it!!!!! This seems to be the only kisses I'm getting till April:-D Lol!!!!!! David will be home soon....I know that...but it seems like time is dragging! Lol!!!!! I'm going to school full time and working part time...but still time isn't going ANYWHERE!!!! Hahaha!!!!! Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leah said...

LOVED the picture! I am sure that David would like a copy of that one!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sista!!! lol hope u have an absolutely wonderful day!!! luv the pic, and we will make it!!! :D

Vonnie said...

You're gonna make it!! Just keep plugging away!

MARINE said...

hey sweetheart. i am reading your blog in greek and it is kind of hard. i hope i put this message in the right spot. i love you with all my heart and i cant wait to see you. i know time is going slow but i can only push it so fast. if i push any more it may push back. cant wait to see you.

Donna said...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, Christa!!