Monday, October 29, 2007

Youth Challenge 2007

Justin Covert and I....my newest Cousin:-D
My buddy 'ol pals--Joy, Kandice, Gracie, and me....
Gracie and I...
The "Triplets" and I;-) (Gracie, Jennifer, Joy, and I)

Youth Challenge was lots of fun this year...but I'm soooooooooo tired from it! Lol! I got to see lots of my friends sooo that part was really cool! It was sad though to think I don't know when I'll ever get back:-( *Tear* Lol!!!! God really helped me out this weekend too! It was lots of fun!



4 comments:

Vonnie said...

So glad you got to go. I hear alot of good about Youth Challenge!!

LaDonna said...

Wow, that Justin kid is sure a cutie!! He was really glad he got to see you again. Sounds like it was lots of fun...he's been talking about it non-stop since Saturday night!

Leah said...

Glad you got to go!!!! Great pics you posted!!!

Darlene Bray said...

Great pictures. I wish Johnathan had bought the right film for his camera so he could have taken some pictures of his first "Youth Challenge". He said he had a great time finally meeting up with kids he talks to online and on the phone.