I was tagged a LONG time ago...but I'm just getting around to doing it...hahaha!!!! Here are seven random things about me!
1. I LOVE cinammon Rolls! I could eat them allllllll the time! Hahah!
2. I don't ususally like Chocolate....I have to be in a mood to eat it! hahah!
3. I'm planning on having 10 to 12 Bridesmaids in my wedding:-D
4. My best friend from middle school up is also married to a military man.....he is in the army though! Hahah! And her other best friend is married to an Army man:-D
5. My goals in life is to be David's wife and a mother to our children.....but I want to be a NURSE sooooo bad! It seems like I"ll never be one since everything with my school is screwed up..but I will be some day! I want to work with Premies or Labor and Delivery.....I DO NOT want to work main floor..ugh! Hahaha!
6. David and I have known each other since elementary school! And I DID NOT ask him to my Senior Banquet...he asked me! Leah thought it sounded better the other way;-) Haha! It was at a school picinic...and he kept talking to me all day and kept talking about the banquet....but couldn't get up his nerve to ask. I knew he wanted to...and it was bugging me that he didn't come right out and ask me! Well later after he hit a homerun in the baseball game....he can running over to me and asked me to go with him. He said he told himself that if he made a homefun he would ask me...but if he didn't then he knew he shouldn't ask me! Hahaha!
7. My last and final......when David and I started talking....I was dating a Navy guy! I would always text David and ask for advice...hahaha! Then when I broke up with Ryan....David and I still kept texting as friends.....until He got back from Boot Camp:-D OHHH and some people never knew this...but we did hang out otgether as MUCH as we could those three days after I got back to school and before he left for boot camp!!!! I didn't just start liking him after BC! I liked him before he left...but he told me not to wait on him....but if I was still single at Christmas..we'll see where things go! hahaha! He also told me, he didn't need a girl...he was going to make the Marines his life till he was about 30....sooo I was like okay! Thats fine! But I think we changed our minds:-D Hehehe!
Okay soooo there are my seven random things:-D I'm not going to tag anyone...bc I'm pretty sure everyone has been tagged already....hahaha!!!!! WAIT...I will tag my mom and my sister cuz I know they haven't done it yet! Hahaha!
3 comments:
My oh my - the things one learns when you are tagged!!! Great blog - thanks for sharing!! Missed your phone call this morning!! You can't do that again!!!
Very interesting!! Keep working hard at nursing school. I don't know what is messing up with it but you can do it.
#6 cracked me up. That's a really sweet story.
~Kristi
Post a Comment