Mailing myself to David....it doesn't work:-(
My new glasses....I love how dark I look in this pic...
A joke David and I have...lol...
Colton and I,.....isn't he getting big:-D
Happy Fall, ya'll...
Deployment Sleep: marine hoodie, my monkey from him, and two phones....Soooo this is a day in my life......enjoy:-D Btw, isn't Colton adorable????
5 comments:
It must run in the family - you're just as nuts as me :)
Thanx 4 saying hello on my page!
I always enjoy seeing your new pix & fun stuff.
Take care of you & lots of love,
essie
I LOVED your blog!!! It was sooooo you!!!!
Loved catching up on your blog. Baby and I have been too nauseated to much blog hopping here recently. =D
Loved all your pics. Your blouse is really pretty, and I like your new glasses!
And yes, Colton is very cute!
Love ya, Heather =)
Colton is adorable. Glad to see a recent picture. How can we get Susan to start blogging?? :) And Cheryl too, I'd love to hear about her life!! That was a cute picture of you trying to mail yourself to David.
VERY cute! And I like your glasses by the way.
Post a Comment