A wonderful two weeks with my man...


These past few weeks with David have been AMAZING!!!! I got really spoiled having him around all day:-D We had a blast together! We have made many new memories! Here are a few pics we took....wanna see more just ask or check out our moms blogs! We took him to the airport today sooooo tonight is alil tough! Pray for David, me and our families as we go through this trying time! God is going to help us though! We do know that! Thanks for ya'lls prayers! They mean alot!!! Luv ya'll!
7 comments:
Hi, I'm Kristi. I wandered here from the new playblogger thingy.
Congratulations on your engagement to your Marine.
~Kristi
Christa~
I don't often leave comments on blogs, but I can only try to imagine how hard David's leaving must be for you and the family. I will be praying for you, David, and the family as you all take one day at a time. By the way CONGRATS on the engagement!!
Angela H.
Christa, I am so glad you and David had this time together. I can tell God is helping you. Another opportunity to learn how to pray and depend on God. God is faithful. I have been telling everyone about your getting engaged to your Marine and they are so excited for you. I love all the pictures.
Love you bunches! Come see me sometime.
Love the pics. Momma sent the ones that you had taken with David's family....LOVE THEM!!
Praying for you and David today!!
You have been tagged...go to my blog to check out the details!!!
Congrats! I remember you as that cute little girl running around Pell City Camp! What a pretty young lady you have become!
We will definitely be praying for you and David, while he's deployed!! Congratulations on being engaged. At least you'll have lots to plan for while he's away!!
Post a Comment