
Just letting ya'll know that I am surviving! It is tough being sooo far away from David and not being able to hear from him all the time...but I promise I'll be okay! School has been REALLY rough sooo pray that it will get alil better, maybe! Sometimes I don't think I'll make it but then I remember that my "job" is alot easier than David's right now and that keeps me going! Pray for him that God will protect him and send him home soon:-D Hahaha! It hasn't even been a week yet and I'm ready for my man to come back to me!!! hahaha! Thanx for your prayers!
6 comments:
I've been praying for all involved in his departure. Just keep trusting God and you'll make it.
Hang in there girl!!! We are going to make it!!!
How did your test go today? Praying for you!
You're not alone, sis! We're praying for you!!!! Luv ya!!!
Christa,
I cannot imagine what you are going through right now, but I want you to know that I'm praying for David, you and David's family everyday. I hope the time while he is away FLIES by!
Luv your cuz,
Heather =)
Aunt Jan is praying for you! In fact I prayed for you and David about 45 mins ago as I was driving home from Dad's.
Post a Comment