Thursday, September 11, 2008

My wedding....

It went BEAUTIFUL!!!! I loved it! Here are a few pictures from our special day. I will try and post pictures of our house and life since we got married soon!
The Friday before the wedding, I had my bridal shower. It was a Christmas Theme hence the snowball Corsage...lol...
My baby and I....I miss him:-(
Everyone that was there...Thank you sooo much, ladies!!!
Thursday before the wedding, Ashley and I went and got our nails done!!! It was awesome!!!
This is David with his other girl:-D Lol...
Love this pic...

Reading my vows.... After the wedding...
Me and the crazy groomsmen....

Introducing LCpl and Mrs. David Fulton Jr!!!!!
Getting my hair done...this was a story in and of itsself....
My best friend Courtney and I..I'm SOOOOO happy she got to come. She came all the way from Idaho!!!!
My Bmaids and I..



My Gorgeous cake...
David's Cake that my uncle made!!!!!!! Loved it!!!






I wasn't very nice:-D
My grandmother and I...





My crazy sisters at the rehersal...
My crazy Brother-in-laws at the rehersal....

My three mini ushers, Flower Girl, and Cord Boy....My nephews thought Cassidy hung the moon:-D
The flowers...





My dear Maid of HOnor, Jackie! I couldn't have made it through my deployment without here! We are proud Marine Girls!!!!
We used a cord of three strands instead of a Unity Candle. It was uniting David, me, and God as one. The problem was that the best man and David couldn't get it off the pillow....lol...soo we just left it on the pillow...

My adorable Nephew and I...
Cutting the cake...
And that was my wedding!!! Hope you enjoyed it!!!!



















8 comments:

Leah said...

Very good blog! I LOVED your wedding! It was GREAT!!!!!! Love you bunches!!!

Darlene Bray said...

Enjoyed your blog...and your wedding, it was beautiful! We miss you here in Crandall!

Vonnie said...

Wonderful!!

the nathaniel covert family said...

your wedding was beautiful!!!wish we could have attended,just was nnot possible. congratulations!!!

Lady J said...

Loved your wedding! It was so beautiful and the ceremony truly honored the role God plays in your life. I miss you. Come and see me anytime. You best never come to see your MIL and NOT come see me too! It only takes about 1.5 hours to get from my house to Frankfurt...

LaDonna said...

Hey, loved the photos, but loved seeing it in person even more! I need your address, I lost the program that had it on the back. I want to send you something. E-mail it to me at candidmemories@gmail.com

Donna said...

Thanks for sharing!! I LOVED the pictures. Can't wait to see your home!!

Marty said...

I was just coming on your blog to tell you to check out mine....and I found an update!!! We blogged about the same thing....think of it!
Love ya sis!