Congrats! I know I'm a 'lurker' but I've loved following your 'survival'ith your man's deployment. Mine's deployed too, for a year, so I anticipate those great moments of return like you had!!!
Bought time you updated this blog with pictures! Check mine out. I loved the "foot" picture-what a cool idea. Great pictures! Who took them. Miss you and cannot wait to meet your Marine! Love ya bunches!
5 comments:
Congrats! I know I'm a 'lurker' but I've loved following your 'survival'ith your man's deployment. Mine's deployed too, for a year, so I anticipate those great moments of return like you had!!!
Bought time you updated this blog with pictures! Check mine out. I loved the "foot" picture-what a cool idea. Great pictures! Who took them. Miss you and cannot wait to meet your Marine! Love ya bunches!
Really great pictures!! So glad he's back!
I am sooooo proud of you for finally updating this blog of yours and wow! what great pictures!!!!!!! Love ya and miss ya!
Your pictures are great!!! Thanks for sharing. Hope that you are having a great week.
Post a Comment