I CAN"T WAIT to claim my kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David is almost home!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo ready for it too! Lol!! My nerves are shot! Hahah!!! And I"m nervous....why I"m nervous I have noooo clue!!! Lol!!!! It doesn't help that I'm having issues with one of my teachers and I honestly have NOOO clue what day he is coming home. I only have a few days that will work out good for me and it sounds selfish but I need him to come home those days. I have finals RIGHT after he gets home...soo if he is later...then I won't get to hardly see him or not even get to because of finals. ANd I'm sorry but it would kill me if I wasn't there when he steps off that bus!!!! Ugh!!!! Anyhoooooooo I am VERYYYYYYYY happy that he will be home soon! Some days it feels like he just left yesterday and other days it feels like YEARS since I"ve seen him!!! I feel like I bite everyones heads off and I don't mean to!!! Ugh!! He just needs to come home now!!!! Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My feelings right now....lol...
IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND NOW PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I'm so glad he's almost home!!! Keep focused on your studies and maybe he'll get here quicker. :)
Come on, girl!!!! Give us some pictures of that homecoming and those kisses!!!!! I know you have 'em!
Hi! This is Julie Moyer.
Just stopping by to say hi and to say that I am glad that David is home safely. Enjoy your time with him.
My husband will be leaving sometime in august. After four years of marriage this will be our first deployment. I know that it is going to be hard but I know that God will help me.
When you are going to be here in town let me know and we should try to meet up and meet each other. Where are you going to live here? Well have a good Memorial Day!
Julie
flyhelosusmc@yahoo.com
Post a Comment