Tuesday, November 6, 2007
My poor car:-(((((
I didn't have time to get a picture of it for you...but I had to tell you about my Monday! I promise you..if I have a REALLY good day...the next day is TERRIBLE!!!!! Soo I was on my way to school...early so I could hang out with some friends.....and I had a reck! I was coming up on a red light and saw that it was yellow...and the car in front of me was acting like it was going to go through the light...soo I started slowing down so that I could stop for the red light....and I looked down for a second and when I looked up the car in front had slammed on her brakes and I slammed on mine.....and well....we had a fender bender! It didn't hurt her car at all...but it kinda messed up my poor lil car:-(((( She did go to the ER though cuz I think she must have gotten whiplash or something! I don't know...she was an older lady..probably in her 60's! She was nice to me though because I did apologize to her...and she was like...its just an accident! But I tell it...it scared me half to death! Anyhooo luckly mom was near by visiting someone soo the poilice man had her follow me home just in case something were to happened to my car (the blinker was basically dragging the ground and the hood bent in alil:-D). Soo after we got home, we turned around and mom took me to school and back! THEN last night after my night class I was driving momma's van home when i got pulled over! I knew I was NOT speeding because I just checked my speed. Well I guess I had a tail light and blinker light out...but the lady was really nice and just told me to get it fixed! But it freaked me out when i got pulled over!!!! UGH! THEN in the lil town right before mine....I saw blue lights go on behind me and I just knew it was me...but luckly it was for someone behind me! But that still scared me half to death! Soooo I decided that I'm just going to stay inside today! Or at least not drive anywhere! I don't think my poor heart could take anymore:-D Hahahahaha!!!!! At least I had nice cops all day:-D Sooo that was the start of my week:-DDDD Hope you got a good laugh out of my day:-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry about your rough day. Glad you can laugh a little at it.
WOW!! I am glad that you are ok. I hope you have a better week. You have a great attitude about it all though, thats cool. Lord willing, see you in class tonight. Thanks for all your help witht he girls!
Post a Comment