Hey ya'll...I haven't written in awhile sooo I thought I would tell ya'll about my 1st day at my new College (Dalton State)! It went really good! And I think my classes seemed easier because I have taken them all before! (My Credits from HSBC wouldn't transfer...soo I'm having to start over...grr!!!) Oh well...now I have no excuse to not have a 4.0 this time around! hahaha! My Psych class is going to be my favorite I think! I have several friends in that class plus my teacher is pretty cool! My Biology teacher is pretty cool too! And my poor Algebra teacher is kinda having a hard time getting started this year:-D Anyhooo...I have been praying that I would be able to take off a week during David's PreD leave.....and I have to find out from one more class if I can...but I'm 99% sure the others are going to work with me! They said they would! Praise the Lord! Keep praying it all works out though! I'm also suppose to be flying back done to FL at the end of September for my dear friend, Danielle's wedding! Lets pray that God gives me a GREAT job between now and then:-D Hahaha!!! Well gotta run...luv and miss you all!!!!!!
2 comments:
Congrats on starting nursing school. It won't be easy but you will have accomplished much when you are done!!
I am so proud of you!! Hang in there. You will be so glad you did this when its over!! Then you will be the nurse to take care of your aging in-laws!!!!!
Post a Comment