Romania Here I come...
I am leaving on my missions trip (TLC) to Romania tonight! I leave tonight headed to Florida and then on Tuesday I head out to the "Land" for Boot Camp! It should be very intersting!!! And then next Monday morning I fly out to Romania for three weeks!!! It should be really fun! I am just going to miss my new baby! (See the new picture below!!!) Please pray for my team and I as we bond as a team and share the love of God!!! I have never been out of the country and it is alil nerve racking:-D This morning my church had our own commissioning service for Jonathan Bray (He is going to Amazon.) and I!! It was very good! Dad did a great job on the sermon...it was just what I needed!!! I may get be able to get on sometimes sooo just leave me lil messages! Love you all!!!!!!
Me and Colton Ross!!!!!!!!! I am going to mis him soooooooooooo bad!!! He is going to be HUGE when I get back!!! AHHH:-D
5 comments:
i am going to miss you really bad. you are going to have a great time on TLC. i hope you have as much fun on your trip as i did on mine. love you bunches.
david
Ohhh baby...I'm going to miss you too!!! I love you bunches too!!!!! I'll love you forever!!!! XOXO!!!!
Christa,
We will miss you...enjoy the other side of the pond! You will LOVE Eastern Europe! Most of all, Share the love of the Lord with grace, humility, and know you DON'T know all the answers!!! I wish someone had told me these things before my first trip!
I love you very much and am very proud of you for letting the Lord use you in this way!
Christa, sooo glad you get to go on this trip! Have a lot of fun, and hug and kiss my Laura and her family for me! =) Shine for Jesus, and I know that you'll touch lives for Him. Enjoy the experience, the new food, the different culture, etc.
Praying for you!
Love, Heather in Colombia!
Welocome back from the LAND!! I hope you had a great time bonding with your team. Talk to you soon!
Marty
Post a Comment